Thursday, April 12, 2012

Complimentary Colors Examples

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5

Reflection:


      Finding examples of complimentary colors was challenging. But, I managed to find at least one example of each complimentary color. Finding the blue and orange examples were probably the easiest ones because they were all over the playground and you couldn’t really miss it. Finding the red and green one was a little bit more challenging, but I found two pictures of it around the campus. For the purple and yellow example, I must give credit to Kenya and Madison for showing us this example because if they hadn’t, I wouldn’t have an example of purple and yellow.  Other than that, I think finding examples of complimentary colors wasn’t as difficult as the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment